Start the Preliminary
Franchise Process Now!Take charge of your future and get in touch today.
As a 1Heart franchisee, we expect a high level of care and commitment in every aspect of the business. One of the most important elements of the elder support services you provide is a person-centered approach. This is a recent development in both general hospital care, and when applied to assistance for seniors living at home. Learn what person-centered care actually means and how it can benefit your patients.
More Flexibility & Versatility
As our services take into account everyone’s personal situation and specific needs, each business must become more flexible to better respond to patient expectations. Some of the cornerstones of person-centered care in elder support services include:
- Respecting and applying people’s values to professional decisions
- Listening to their preferences and needs
- Coordinating and integrating care with family members
- Ensuring physical comfort and safety for patients
- Providing emotional support to patients and families
- Involving families as much as possible
- Striving for continuity within and between services
- Guaranteeing access to appropriate care when necessary