How To Start a Caregiver Business | 1Heart Process and Timeline
At 1Heart, our proven process helps make sure you’re in the right place to start a thriving senior home care agency and that we are the right partner to help you do it. It’s not a decision for either of us to rush, but we’ll work with you through our 6-step process to set expectations and ensure you have the information you need to make the right choice for you.
When You Succeed, We Succeed
Our tried-and-true process is built to eliminate the guesswork surrounding how to start a caregiver business. It all starts with you:
- When you fill out our preliminary application, it lets us know you’re ready to take the first step toward independence as your own boss.
- Within 24 hours, one of our representatives will reach out to get to know you, your existing skills, your passion for helping others, and your professional development goals. They’ll also talk about the financial requirements and the territories we have available.
- We’ll work to help you understand our franchise disclosure document. That way you have all the information you need to make an informed decision about your path forward as a home care agency owner.
- Next, we’ll invite you to our headquarters where you’ll meet the people behind 1Heart Franchise face to face. You’ll have a chance to get to know the team supporting you and they’ll get to know their newest potential partner.
- When we all know this is the fit you’ve been looking for, it’ll be time to sign the contract and join the 1Heart family.
- Now the work really gets started. You’ll spend five days in intensive training at our headquarters. Don’t worry! We don’t cut you loose to sink or swim. You’ll continue to get the best training and support in the home care industry.