Do you have what it takes to be a business owner? Our franchisees have a passion for helping the seniors in their community while helping them to live rich and full lives. As a home care provider, you’ll be offering a vital service the seniors and their family members desperately need, all while pursuing your personal and financial dreams of owning your own thriving business. Is this starting to sound like you yet?
What It Takes To Be A 1Heart Franchisee
What is needed to be a business owner most of all is heart. That’s true for any business, and your passion and drive are the lead indicators of a successful entrepreneurial venture. You will need this even more at 1Heart since you won’t just be balancing numbers, but instead will be helping to manage the daily lives of seniors who need your help.
You’re making a commitment to be a trusted companion to some of the most vulnerable members of our society, and they are counting on you. It’s not healthcare, it’s home care and companionship that help them thrive. Along with your sense of compassion, we look for a few other things when we evaluate potential partners.
- The financial stability to create a service their customers can count on to be there, including an initial investment of up to $88,110 – $127,160 (this includes the $47,500 franchise fee)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a business license in your franchise territory
- Capable of being in compliance with Federal and State home care licensing requirements
- A dedication to learning and growing within the home care industry and the communities you serve
- Basic business acumen, along with strong sales and customer service abilities.
- Willingness to follow a tried and tested system
- Successful completion of our 6-step process to find the best partners, get to know each other, and prepare you for successfully owning your own home care business
- A background in medicine, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or medical equipment is desirable, but not required.
- Our candidates must be self-motivated and hard working. Even on the franchise level, much of your success will be determined by your ability to self-start anew, every day.
- Well-developed people skills. It’s essential to be compassionate and exceptionally kind in this industry.
- Some aptitude with technology
- Good organizational skills
- Most importantly, a heart for seniors
Start Your Future Today
Now is the time to take the next step toward professional and financial freedom. Fill out our initial application and one of our consultants will be in touch with you to talk about your goals and the next steps toward meeting them. You do have what you need to start your own business, and 1Heart is ready to help you get going on your journey to success today.